Announcements for Sunday November 14, 2021
Good Afternoon, Welcome to all attending this service in-person and online.
2. Next Sunday, November 21st, we celebrate our 44th Parish Day and will have Holy Communion service in Malayalam at 10 AM.
Online registration for in-person attendance is open for all members, families with kids and guests. The google form will be online from tomorrow 7 pm and will close by November 20th ,9 am.
If you have any difficulty in filling the form, please let me know for assistance.
The service is also live streamed on our YouTube Channel.
3. House to Carols
Our House to House Carolling started from yesterday Saturday, November 13th.
Due to the pandemic, this year we are hosting House-to-House carolling at our church by area prayer groups on the following dates. Please mark your calender accordingly.
2) Area Prayer Group 5 - Nov 27 (Sat, 5:30PM)
3) Area Prayer Group 4 - Dec 04 (Sat, 5:30PM)
4) Area Prayer Group 1 & 3 - Dec 11 (Sat, 5:30PM)
If any of our members and their family would like to perform (Christmas theme based solo, duet, instruments, etc) in the carols, kindly inform your area representative in advance to include the same, subject to the time availability).
- A separate zoom link will be shared for those who cannot attend the in-person carolling fellowship.
- Food will be served to all members attending the carols in church. So please confirm your attendance to your area representatives in advance in order for us to do the necessary arrangements.
-If you wish to sponsor food for the carol participants as individuals or groups, please reach out to the coordinators.
- Christmas donations will be accepted during these carol sessions. You can also do Interac e-transfers to email@example.com
Please contact your area prayer group representatives for any further information and to confirm your attendance.
From George Mathew Madackal,Thomas Baby & Arun Reji Alex, H2H Carolling Coordinators
4. Parish Day
We welcome all church members and guests to attend the Holy Communion service and the Parish Day meeting along with your family.
Parish Day offertory will be collected during the service. Please use your special Parish Day Offertory envelope or use the regular offertory envelope and mention “Parish Day Offertory”. You can also e-transfer your Parish Day contributions @ firstname.lastname@example.org and mention “Parish Day Offertory” in the Memo.
We request you all to contribute generously towards the Parish Day offertory.
Fellowship lunch will also be arranged for all the in-person attendees.
5. Edavaka mission Announcement
1. On Tuesday, November 16th and Friday, November 19th - weekly prayer meeting
held @ 8 pm virtually using google meet.
2. Chain prayer held every Saturday 6:00 am to 6:00 pm.
From Itty Thomas, Edavaka mission secretary.
6. Fasting prayer will be held on Wednesday, November 17th @10:30 am virtually using Google meet.
7. Area Prayer Meetings
1. An Area - 5 prayer meeting is scheduled today November 14th at 6pm via Google meet.
All respective area prayer group members are requested to attend this meeting prayerfully.
From John Chacko, Area Prayer group - 5 representative.
2. An Area - 3 prayer meeting is scheduled on November 21st at 5pm via Google meet.
From Binu Mathew, Area Prayer group - 3 representative.
8. Sunday School Announcement
Due the Parish Day next week,No Sunday School classes next week for Nursery to Grade - 4. For Grade-5 to Youth classes, teachers will share the plan for next week in registered emails.
From Tom C Thomas, Sunday School Secretary
Mrs. Aleyamma Thomas (94 yrs), mother of our Late Mr. Sajan Thomas (Sajan Thomas & Jeena Sajan, Area Prayer group - 5) and grandmother of Sharon Sajan & Easton Thomas and Thomas Sajan, passed away on November 8th in Kerala.
She was a member of St.Peters Mar Thoma Church, Manganam. Funeral details are not yet available.
We, the CMTC family, express our deepest condolences and prayers. Please keep the bereaved families in our prayers.
10. Thank you
Thank you Joseph Chacko Achen for leading today’s Holy Communion service.
Thanks once again to all of you for attending today’s service in-person and online.
Stay safe and have a blessed week ahead !! Thank you.